Monday, October 6, 2008

New Bento Items For Us Grown-Ups




I have decided to carry a few items in my eCrater Store for adults and teens! It has been requested by some that I carry items that are more basic rather than SO CUTE! Of course not everyone wants to carry a cute packed lunch or may only want cute food rather than a cute Hello Kitty Bento Box etc. So I have created a NEW category in my store titled Bento For Adults and Teens that will feature more "Grown Up" items! For those like myself who are not yet ready to be grown up can continue to induldge themselves in the KAWAII ITEMS in the store;) I have one of the infamous Lock & Lock 33oz. boxes with 3 removable dishes inside and a great lunch kit with an insulated canister along with 2 seperate container with dividers. They come with a very nice lunch bag! For now I only have ONE of each of these particular items in stock! SO GET 'EM WHILE YOU CAN!

0 comments: