Monday, October 6, 2008

Lightbulb Moment!


























Today I have only posted my daughters bento because my sons looks the same just in a different bento box! This bento was fun. I used a divider and sectioned off the noodles and added the sushi grass for a nice touch then I used a portion cup to put tiny smoked sausages in, then I added a little grape jelly and put mini oreos in a bear silicone cup. I wanted to put in apples and green beans but I was having a hard time deciding how to arrange them with the space that I had left in the box and then a lightbulb came on in my head and I thought hmmm...what if I use a cookie cutter and place it in the bento box and surround it with chopped apples to keep it in place then add the green beans to the inside of the cookie cutter! It came out GREAT! I plan on doing this with corn and edamame in different shaped cookie cutters in the future!

0 comments: