Friday, June 5, 2009

I Am Back!

Well it has been awhile since I posted here but it has been a crazy past few months that is for sure! We are finally settled in our house here in Virginia though we are still trying to adjust to not being in Japan anymore. I have been super busy with the house and the honest truth is that I have not made not even one bento since I left Japan:( My daughter has been taking your typical bag lunch to school and some days she has even had the lunch that the school provides! I know, it is awful that I have not been more on top of things. Honestly, I have been so overwhelmed that I have not even had the desire to bento. Things are slowing down now and I plan on trying to get back on the Bento track soon:) Wish me luck!!!

7 comments:

eilismaura said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

paperdollsuicidepact said...

Take it slow, even putting a sandwich in a sandwich container bento (I love those open-weave sides) with some snacks in the bottom can get you back in the mood to bento! WB!

Heather said...

Yeah! It is nice to see you back and I look forward to some yummy lunches soon!

judith said...

Glad you're back.

Lunch Buckets said...

Here's some luck :)

Megan said...

Welcome back to the US! Don't push yourself, when you feel less rushed, you can get back into the swing of things!

Christi said...

Good to hear things are well! Take your time getting back; I know how it is! Just don't take longer than 3 years; that's when I send my boy off to school! :o)