Thursday, December 11, 2008

My New Website Design Is Finished!!!!


Thanks to LeeLou Custom Blog Designs I now have a BEAUTIFUL, SUPER CUTE, ARTSY and user friendly site! She was SO great and SO patient! Through all of my pickyness and change requests she never once failed to meet my expectations! Working with Leelou has been a wonderful experience. I had a vision for my site but did not really know how to explain it. Little did I know that Leelou did most of my thinking for me. When I saw the initial design I thought WOW she has landed right smack in the middle of the ballpark that my mind was in! This is someone I have never met, never talked to and from reading a brief description of what I was looking for she whipped up a masterpiece that I couldn't be happier with! I just want to give A HUGE THANK YOU to Leelou for all of her hard work!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE IT! It is so adorable and the girl at the top is perfect - yeah for no mini skirt! LOL!. The site is great.

Heather said...

Oh and I have to add that I LOVE LOVE the adorable custom signature on all of you post - that is the cherry on the cuteness cake that is your blog now.

dancemom77 said...

Thanks Heather!!! Thanks to you I found Leelou!