Monday, October 13, 2008

Newbie Bento Contest

I have seen bento contest/challenges on different sites like the challenges at the awesome site Bento Challenge! So I though that I would do something along the same lines but at the same time a little different as well! I think that a Bento Newbie Contest would be fabulous! Granted I would have to rely on the honesty of the contestants that they are in fact new to bento making but truly I believe that will not be a problem;) So here it goes...

Contest Guidelines:

1. Bento preparer must be new to bento. 6 months and under!
2. Bento must be prepared solely by you.
3. Name Your Bento (i.e. Seeing Stars, Simple Sammies etc.)
4. Add a small description of your bento to your submission.
5. Be Creative and Have Fun!

Your bentos will be judged by 4 Bento Pros/Foodies! Their names and sites will be posted soon!

That's it! EASY right?

Please submit your bento pic and description to obentolunch4kidz@live.com Also be specific with if you want your name used or a username used when I post your bento on the site!

Bento Entry Deadline Is October 20th!!!

I can not wait to see what you come up with! The WINNER can choose between to GREAT prizes! I will post the prize pics soon!

0 comments: