Saturday, October 18, 2008

Contest Entry #6


Frutiful Start Breakfast Bento

Title: A Fruitful Start [breakfast bento]- bread slices cooked with butter on one side and a honey-sugar butter blend on the other, covered with some cranberry jam, laying on a bed of sausages, rose shaped ham slices with a strawberry in the middle, tangerine and kiwi slices all around. I used ground white sesame seeds, since I don't have powdered sugar, to sprinkle on top. I tried not to drench it all with maple syrup XD.

It sounds sugary, but it's quite dulled because of the tangerines. They are slightly tangy!
shinimegami21

2 comments:

Courtney said...

These are all so cute! Sorry, dident know where to ask my question so im doin it here! lol...are you giving us untill the end of today (the 20th) to submit entries or am I alrady to late?! Life has been crazy latly and I forgot...oppss...

dancemom77 said...

Yeah you still have time! Entries can e submitted until midnight!